Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Quigley Wedding. Lime Green Photography Internship.

I had never been to Bald Head Island before this wedding, and it was the farthest traveling during my internship, so I was pretty excited for it except for the fact that it was my last wedding of my internship. The morning of the wedding it was cold and rainy and since there are no cars on the island, Megan and I were location scouting in golf carts. (Put all that together for a mental image in your head) But that made it an adventure, and the weather was pretty much perfect as soon as the wedding festivities began and the day ended with a BEAUTIFUL sunset. It couldn't have gone any better. Picking my favorite from all the weddings is really hard because they're all great for different reasons, but after looking back at these pictures, I think this one was pretty high up there. It was a great couple, a great location, and a great experience. Here are some of my favorites :)





























No comments:

Post a Comment