Monday, December 2, 2013

Liliarose & Family.

This was another very cold session session that this family braved through. I'm pretty sure Liliarose handled the session better than anyone. It was probably 30 degrees, and every time I turned around with the camera she was saying "cheeeese!" as her body was shivering! I don't think I have shot a 2 year old that awesome. I was loving it. 

The place these pictures were taken was actually owned by the parents of the last family I posted. I was trying to fit both of these families in so it worked out that The Lowe's just have two beautiful pieces of land that we could use, and we got to knock out both sessions in one day. The Lowe's father who owns the land (one of the sweetest men I've ever met) kept telling us to come back in the Spring or Fall when it was warmer and everything looks prettier, and I think I am definitely going to have to take him up on that offer especially since the view and the land was already breathtaking in the winter. Check out the cool cows and all of Liliarose's ADORABLE facial expressions below :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment