Friday, November 8, 2013

Bearder Wedding.

I am so blessed to have had such a busy fall, but I am finally getting somewhat of a break. I was planning on posting every wedding I did for my fall internship pretty regularly but somehow time slipped away from me so here I am, very behind on sharing, but I am hoping to get them all up in the next couple of weeks. :)

Megan's couples have been the absolute best. This wedding was definitely one of my favorites just simply because of the couple. I think I was either teary-eyed or crying at some point throughout the whole day, but it was so great. I really admired the genuine emotions this couple shared with not only each other but with all the family and friends around them. They are truly special people and they treat everyone around them like they're special too. I also must mention that I think they had the most emotional first look I have ever witnessed, and I loved it. I think you'll be able to tell that in the pictures below :)














































No comments:

Post a Comment